© 2017 FanFlipped - All Rights Reserved.
Summary of Services
• Creating an account on FanFlipped is free!
• These terms and conditions may be subject to change. You will be notified of any material changes, via the website (“Site”) or email. If you keep using FanFlipped after a change, you have accepted the new terms.
What FanFlipped Does
• FanFlipped is a platform users can go through to create their desired event/campaign. FanFlipped does not create the events/campaigns, nor are they responsible for any of the funding, exchanges, or social media outreach. This is simply a platform for bringing ideas to life.
• FanFlipped reserves the right to refuse any campaign/event idea.
• You must be 18 years of age or older in order to create a FanFlipped account and become a creator or a contributor.
• You are responsible for your account and all the activity on it.
• Behave responsibly and do not do any of the following things on the FanFlipped website:
• Don’t break the law, don’t lie to people, don’t offer prohibited items, don’t victimize anyone, don’t spam, don’t harm anyone’s computer, don’t abuse other users’ personal information.
• FanFlipped provides a funding platform for events/campaigns. When a creator posts an event or campaign on FanFlipped, they’re inviting other people to form a contract with them. Anyone who backs a project is accepting the creator’s offer, and forming that contract with the creator. FANFLIPPED IS IN NO WAY PART OF THIS CONTRACT – the contract is a direct legal agreement between the creators and the backers.
• Creators of the event are responsible for it. When you back an event/campaign, you’re choosing to trust the creator to do a good job. So if you don’t know them personally or by reputation, do a little research first.
What FanFlipped Does Not Do
• FanFlipped does not fundraise; provide venues for events; contact performers; perform social media outreach; or re-schedule events. This is all done at the responsibility of the creator and contributors of the event.
•Some events won’t go as planned. Even with a creator’s best efforts, an event may not end up the way everyone hopes. There is always risk of re-scheduling, bad weather, etc. On FanFlipped, nothing is guaranteed. Keep this in mind when you back an event.
Funding and Fees
• Fees are only charged on successfully funded events or campaigns. FanFlipped charges 10%. 2% of the total funds raised will go directly towards the charity of the creator’s choice.
• Creating an account on FanFlipped is free. If you create a project that is successfully funded, we (and our payment partners) collect fees. Our partners’ fees may vary.
• We will not collect any fees without giving you a chance to review and accept them. If our fees ever change, we’ll announce that on our Site.
• Your card will be validated. This is not a charge, but a pre-authorization for verification.
• You’re responsible for paying any and all additional fees or taxes associated with your use of FanFlipped. Service Fees are non-refundable.
• FanFlipped uses a secured third party, Authorize.Net, to process payments. Users that accept Authorize.Net and Contributors that use Authorize.Net in connection with a Campaign acknowledge and agree to comply with Authorize.Net’s Acceptable Use Policies. No standard credit card or other third party processing fees apply in addition to any Service Fees. FanFlipped is not responsible for the performance of any third party credit card processing or third party payment services.
• FanFlipped does not oversee projects’ performance, and we don’t mediate disputes between users.
• FanFlipped isn’t liable for any damages or losses related to your use of the Services. We don’t become involved in disputes between users, or between users and any third party relating to the use of the Services. We don’t oversee the performance or punctuality of projects, and we don’t endorse any content users submit to the Site. When you use the Services, you release FanFlipped from claims, damages, and demands of every kind — known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed — arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Services. All content you access through the Services is at your own risk. You’re solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
• You use our Services solely at your own risk. They are provided to you “as is” and “as available” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
FANFLIPPED SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION (ORAL OR WRITTEN) OBTAINED BY YOU FROM FANFLIPPED SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY
FanFlipped Reserves these Rights:
• We can make changes to the FanFlipped Site and Services without notice or liability
• We have the right to decide who’s eligible to use FanFlipped. We can cancel accounts or decline to offer our Services. We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use FanFlipped in that jurisdiction.
• We have the right to cancel any contribution to any event or campaign, at any time and for any reason.
• We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend an event or campaign at any time and for any reason.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
• Any and all legal disputes with us will be handled in North Carolina and under North Carolina State Law, as that is where FanFlipped is located and operates.
• These terms, conditions, and policies stated are the entire agreement between users and FanFlipped. They supersede all other communications and proposals between you and FanFlipped with respect to the Services and govern our future relationship.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
FanFlipped, LLC may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
FanFlipped, LLC may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 8778886720
FanFlipped, LLC Po Box 11405 Charlotte, North Carolina 28220